Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall is HERE!

We have been having so much fun in preschool with fall being here. We have done fun things with leaves, apples, pumpkins, spiders, and this week we have our FIRST field trip to a pumpkin patch and a hay ride! (I think I'm more excited than the kids!)
Here are a few more "kids say the darnedest things:"
---
Me: Rachel is popping bubbles with a branch!
Rachel: No, I'm just rescuing the lizards.
(then she twirled and danced and started making up a song about rescuing the lizards)
---
One day I was sick so I stayed upstairs while my mom taught.
Ryan to Miss Heidi: You're not my teacher.
Gracie: He said a bad word!
---
Me(in my nice preschool teacher voice): Ryan it's not play time, we are doing this activity, please follow directions.
Ryan: I'm telling my mom!
Me: What are you telling your mom?
Ryan: YOU'RE MEAN! :)
---
Rachel: Did you know my friends live in Africa? They watch me walk and talk on a movie.
(can you tell she has the BEST imagination??)
 Our fun sensory table! It has been water, water w/bubbles, a desert, a beach, beans, packing peanuts w/ magnetic toys and wands.... and more to come! So messy, but that's our middle name here at SPP. 

 Practicing saying "BOOOOOO!" during snack time!

 A fun way to paint with apples: paint them, drop them in a box with paper at the bottom, and SHAKE!
 She sorted her snacks by color! I was so proud :'-)

2 comments:

  1. I hope Rachel always stays that out-of-the-box!
    Way to go Miss Kelci:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids are adorable, your doing a great job its nice to see the kids and the class have a fun trip to the pumpkin patch cant wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete