Friday, August 20, 2010

Buried Treasure!

My mom and dad just recently made the move from Seattle, Washington, to Utah. In the process, we came across my preschool diploma from Kent Covenant Preschool in 1993. I was so excited, I have been waiting to frame it with my UVU diploma so I could hang them in the corner of my "office." So that is what I did:

Cute, huh?? I've been adding more and more things to my classroom, so there will be more pictures coming soon! I can't wait for school to start September 7th!

2 comments:

  1. Cute, I want to do that! If only I could find a pre-K or Kindergarten one then I could line em up with the HS and College ones. It wouldn't be cute if I did it though, I have no students to show them to:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I THINK IT WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA IF YOU POSTED PICTURES OF THE KIDS!!

    ReplyDelete